In this document Payday Loan (the provider of loans through this website) is referred to as Zethus Holdings Limited, us or we.
Payday Loan offers personal cash loans to busy working individuals in tight financial situations. We always follow responsible lending criteria for our customers’ benefit.
Here at Payday Loan, we are committed to being a responsible lender and do not want to keep you in debt. We will only lend you the amount of money that we consider affordable for you to repay. Our personal cash loans are tailored to your individual needs, but we also keep in mind your financial ability to make regular payments. We do not want you to overstretch your budget.
Our responsible lending criteria
- We will not lend unless you are currently employed. If you do not have a fixed regular income, we are unable to assist.
- Your pay must be deposited into your own NZ bank account that has been open for a minimum of three months.
- The amount we will lend in part is based on your income. We do not want you to borrow more than you can afford.
- We encourage all our clients to always plan their budgets prior to signing the loan contract and disclosure statement. For this purpose, you may find it helpful to use one of the following websites:
- Early repayments are encouraged and will save you money.
- We encourage cash loans to be used only in cash loan emergencies.
- There may be alternatives you should consider, e.g. family, friends, employer, credit card advance, government assistance etc. Only you can decide if the cost of a payday loan is worth it to solve today’s problem.
New Zealand Government registered Financial Service Provider
Payday Loan is a trading division of Zethus Holdings Limited. Zethus Holdings Limited is 100% New Zealand owned and operated and supports the New Zealand Government’s requirement that financial service providers register with the Ministry of Economic Development in order to conduct business.
Payday Loan is registered, registration number FSP298566
The governing legislation is The Financial Service Providers (Registration and Dispute Resolution) Act 2008. It ensures that only registered entities like Zethus Holdings Limited can operate in New Zealand. You have access to the electronic register of financial service providers which will assure you that the company has passed the Government’s requirements for registration.
You will be confident that the directors, senior managers and controlling owners of Zethus Holdings Limited have all gone through Police checks and passed.
The Act also ensures that registered companies comply with all international obligations in order to prevent money laundering and the financing of terrorism.