Payday Loans Whangarei
Payday Loans Whangarei specialise in providing short-term cash to New Zealanders.
Our personal payday loans can be used to cover any unexpected expense that comes along and disrupts your budget. Unexpected expenses could be anything from paying for a car repair, an urgent visit to the dentist or to covering funeral costs. These expenses can’t be planned for, so many times you might be short on cash when trying to pay for these. With the helping hands of Payday loans Whangarei, you could borrow a temporary payday loan to keep you going until your next payday.
Short-term payday loans from $500 to $3000
To bridge the gap between paydays, we provide personal payday loans. Applying for our loans is easy. The loan application can even be completed from the comfort of your couch. If you have access to the internet or smartphone you can start the process now by following the below steps:
- Complete the application form online
- Accept your loan contract
- Send us your supporting documents:
- Latest 90-180 days of Bank Statements
Valid Photo ID (Passport, NZ Driver’s Licence, 18+ Card or Firearm’s Licence)
Proof of address (less than 3 months old)
A selfie of you holding your Photo ID (see our guide)
A statement of account for each short-term loan you may be wishing to consolidate
Any other document we may request for us to be able to validate the information provided by you
It is not uncommon to receive our lending decision within 60 minutes of completing your application and submitting your supporting documents to us.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Payday loans Whangarei?
Take care of your temporary cash needs with our easy and convenient payday loans. Our eligibility criteria is very simple. To apply for our loan you should:
- You need to be at least 18 years old and a NZ citizen or resident currently living in New Zealand;
- You need to have been permanently employed with the same employer for at least 3 months;
- For our ‘Need A Lift’, ‘Going Places’ & ‘Moving Forward*’ loans, you need to be earning at least $350 a week (after tax) excluding government benefits;
- Your pay needs to be credited on a regular basis into your own NZ bank account that has been open for at least 3 months;
- You are not currently Bankrupt, under a No Asset Procedure or Summary Instalment Order;
- You have access to the internet and a mobile phone.
Please note this is a guide only – in certain circumstances we may not be able to offer you a loan.
*Available solely to our Returning clients, on an invitation-only basis and are still subject to standard eligibility, lending and affordability criteria.
We provide fast and easy short-term finance to many hard working New Zealanders from Whangarei with regular income.
Why choose Payday loans Whangarei?
Payday loans Whangarei is a well-established and registered lender, who has helped a lot of hard-working New Zealanders with regular income to get a loan in Whangarei and throughout New Zealand.
Our application and repayment process is easy and suitable for our busy customers. Here are more reasons to get a payday loan from us.
- Simple online application process
- No complex paperwork
- Apply anywhere, anytime
- Very reliable and safe
- Confidential loan application
- Transparent fees and charges
- Flexible repayment options (limits apply)
- No early repayment charges
- Unsecured loans
- Past bad credit history may be OK
As a responsible lender, we make sure that our short-term loan suits your budget and that our repayments are affordable for you.
We provide payday loans in Whangarei and throughout New Zealand. It doesn’t matter if you live in Kamo, Springs Flat, Tikipunga, Three Mile Bush, Otangarei, Mairtown, Regent, Kensington, Whau Valley, Morningside, Raumanga, Maunu, Horahora, Woodhill, the Avenues, Riverside, Sherwood Rise, Onerahi, Parihaka or any other suburb in Whangarei, we could help you. Complete the online application and submit your supporting documents to get it processed by Payday loans Whangarei.