Payday Loans Wellington
Did you find a perfect house, in the ideal location, but falling short of cash to pay for the bond? Payday loans Wellington could help.
When you are moving house to get closer to your workplace or get your kids in a good school you may incur additional expenses. One major expense to secure a new house is the rental bond. In a popular suburb, it can be extremely critical for you to quickly secure the house over your competitors!
We can transfer quick cash in to your bank account when you need a little financial help between your paydays. Payday loans Wellington could provide you with a loan so you can get a little financial support until the time your previous bond is refunded.
With our online process it’s so easy to get loans same day
It is very easy to get cash quickly from Payday loans Wellington. We have made our application process as convenient as possible to support you in the time of need. With our online application, you can apply for a loan comfortably from your home.
- Complete the application form online
- Accept your loan contract
- Send us your supporting documents:
- Latest 90-180 days of Bank Statements
- Valid Photo ID (Passport, NZ Driver’s Licence, 18+ Card or Firearm’s Licence)
- Proof of address (less than 3 months old)
- A selfie of you holding your Photo ID (see our guide)
- A statement of account for each short-term loan you may be wishing to consolidate
- Any other document we may request for us to be able to validate the information provided by you
We understand how stressful it can be when you are moving, so we’ve made our process as easy as possible.
How Payday loans Wellington’s Eligibility Criteria works?
To qualify for a loan from us you must meet the following criteria:
- You need to be at least 18 years old and a NZ citizen or resident currently living in New Zealand;
- You need to have been permanently employed with the same employer for at least 3 months;
- For our ‘Need A Lift’, ‘Going Places’ & ‘Moving Forward*’ loans, you need to be earning at least $350 a week (after tax) excluding government benefits;
- Your pay needs to be credited on a regular basis into your own NZ bank account that has been open for at least 3 months;
- You are not currently Bankrupt, under a No Asset Procedure or Summary Instalment Order;
- You have access to the internet and a mobile phone.
Our experienced team is happy to help you and answer any questions you may have.
Why choose Payday loans Wellington
Many New Zealanders choose us as we provide an easy application process, where everything can be done at the time that suits you.
- Simple online application
- No complex paperwork
- Fast decisions
- Money is paid in to your bank account
- No hidden charges
- No early repayment fees
- No security required
We are a New Zealand based registered lender who has been helping Kiwis in their financial struggle. With our responsible lending practice, we ensure that our repayments are affordable and fits your budget.
We are able to process your loan if you are living in Aro Valley, Berhampore, Breaker Bay, Brooklyn, Churton Park, Crofton Downs, Glenside, Grenada North, Happy Valley, Hataitai, Horokiwi, Houghton Bay, Island Bay, Johnsonville, Kaiwharawhara, Karaka Bays, Karori, Kelburn, Khandallah, Kilbirnie, Linden, Lyall Bay, Makara, Miramar, Mornington, Mount Cook, Mount Victoria, Newlands, Newtown, Ngaio, Ngauranga, Northland, Ohariu, Oriental Bay, Owhiro Bay, Paparangi, Redwood, Rongotai, Roseneath, Seatoun, Shelly Bay, Strathmore Park, Tawa, Te Aro, Thorndon, Vogeltown, Wadestown, Wellington Central, Wilton, Worser Bay or any other Wellington suburb.