Payday Loans Hamilton
When prices are shooting up, getting an unexpected bill can make times even tougher. From pricier parking charges to increased living costs, many New Zealanders are having trouble to make ends meet. To take care of your urgent cash needs, arrange quick financial assistance with Payday loans Hamilton.
We may be able to help when others can’t. Past poor credit history might not affect your ability to borrow from us. Even though we can’t promise, we may be able to process your loan based on your current repayment ability. Past credit mistakes may not be an issue if you can afford the loan now.
There won’t be any sleepless nights, as Payday loans Hamilton could be available to provide help when you are caught in a sudden financial emergency. With our financial support, you could now meet your cash needs without delay.
You could get up to $3000 same day with our easy online loan process
Applying for a payday loan is a fast and effortless process. Follow the below procedure to get started
- Complete the application form online
- Accept your loan contract
- Send us the following supporting documents:
- Latest 90-180 days of Bank Statements
- Valid Photo ID (Passport, NZ Driver’s Licence, 18+ Card or Firearm’s Licence)
- Proof of address (less than 3 months old)
- A selfie of you holding your Photo ID (see our guide)
- A statement of account for each short-term loan you may be wishing to consolidate
- Any other document we may request for us to be able to validate the information provided by you
After we receive your application, loan contract and supporting documents, we can send you the outcome within 60 minutes.
What are the requirements for Payday loans Hamilton?
To qualify for a loan from us you must meet the following criteria:
- You need to be at least 18 years old and a NZ citizen or resident currently living in New Zealand;
- You need to have been permanently employed with the same employer for at least 3 months;
- For our ‘Need A Lift’, ‘Going Places’ & ‘Moving Forward*’ loans, you need to be earning at least $350 a week (after tax) excluding government benefits;
- Your pay needs to be credited on a regular basis into your own NZ bank account that has been open for at least 3 months;
- You are not currently Bankrupt, under a No Asset Procedure or Summary Instalment Order;
- You have access to the internet and a mobile phone.
Please note this is a guide only – in certain circumstances we may not be able to offer you a loan.
*Available solely to our Returning clients, on an invitation-only basis and are still subject to standard eligibility, lending and affordability criteria.
Get your finances back on track with Payday loans Hamilton
Payday loans Hamilton has helped many New Zealanders get a loan in Hamilton.
We are a New Zealand based, registered and well-established lending company. Many Kiwis choose us because our application and repayment process is easy and fast.
- Reliable and safe
- Transparent and confidential
- Flexible repayment options (limits apply)
- No early repayment fees
- No hidden charges
- No security required
- Past bad credit history maybe OK
Our responsible lending practice ensures that our loan repayments are affordable and fit your budget.
We provide payday loans in Hamilton and throughout New Zealand. If you are living in Hamilton, you can easily apply for our payday loan, it doesn’t matter if you live in Ashmore, Beerescourt, Callum Brae, Chartwell, Chedworth Park, Claudelands, Crawshaw, Deanwell, Dinsdale, Enderley, Fairfield, Fairview Downs, Fitzroy, Flagstaff, Forest Lake, Frankton, Glenview, Grandview Heights, Hamilton Central, Hamilton East, Hamilton North, Hamilton West, Harrowfield, Hillcrest, Huntington, Livingstone, Maeroa, Magellan Rise, Melville, Nawton, Naylor, Peacocke, Pukete, Queenwood, Riverlea, Rotokauri, Rototuna, Ruakura, Silverdale, Somerset Heights, St Andrews, St James Park, St Petersburg, Stonebridge, Te Kowhai, Te Rapa, Temple View, Thornton, Waikato, Western Heights, Whitiora or any other Hamilton suburb. Payday loans Hamilton could process your loan once you complete the application form and submit your supporting documents to us.