Payday Loans Dunedin
Payday loans Dunedin offer a fast cash solution in your financial emergencies. We understand how important it is to get access to money when you need it to cover an unexpected bill. If you need some short-term cash until your payday, you could apply for our unsecured payday loans.
Our unsecured payday loans can be used for any short-term cash emergency. Whether you need to cover dental costs, pay the plumber or medical bills. When your expenses can’t wait until your payday, you could get access to extra cash quickly.
Same day payday loans from $100 to $1000
In order to make things easy for you we provide payday loans online, so that you can access the cash quickly. Our application can be completed from your home or on the go. You will need access to the internet and a smartphone or PC. All you have to do is, follow the below steps to successfully complete the application process.
- Complete the application form online
- Accept your loan contract
- Send us your supporting documents:
- Bank statements going back 3 months from today’s date
- Proof of address no older than 3 months
- Proof of ID (NZ driver’s license or a passport)
Once the above steps are completed, our lending officer will review your application and usually send you decision within 45 minutes.
With our simple and fast application process, you can get your situation under control quickly.
What are the requirements for Payday loans Dunedin?
We try our best to provide financial aid to hard working New Zealanders. Our basic requirements to approve your loan are:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a New Zealand Resident or Citizen
- Have your own NZ bank account
- Be working with the same employer for at least 3 months
- Earning an income of more than $350 weekly (after tax) excluding government benefits
- Not be Bankrupt, under a Summary Instalment Order or No Asset Procedure
Payday loan Dunedin can help you to cover an unexpected car repair, any overdue utility bills or other emergency expenses. If you are a hard working individual who is falling short of cash between paydays, you could apply for our loans online.
Get your finances under control with Payday loans Dunedin
Many people living in Dunedin and throughout New Zealand have taken payday loans from us. Our loans can be very convenient when you need some extra money to pay your urgent bills.
- Our online application can be completed from anywhere in New Zealand
- You can complete the loan application online
- You don’t have to deal with any complex paperwork, as we require only basic documents
- You don’t have to travel or wait in queues at the time of applying and repaying the loan
- If you have the current ability to repay our loan, we may be able to process your application. Your past bad credit history may not be a problem
- We are a responsible lender and make sure that our repayments suit your budget
Leave your worries behind and get some cash quickly from Payday loans Dunedin who are a well-established and reliable lender.
If you live in Woodhaugh, Glenleith, Leith Valley, Dalmore, Liberton, Pine Hill, Normanby, Mt Mera, North East Valley, Opoho, Dunedin North, Ravensbourne, Highcliff, Shiel Hill, Challis, Waverley, Vauxhall, Ocean Grove (Tomahawk), Tainui, Andersons Bay, Musselburgh, South Dunedin, St Kilda, St Clair, Corstorphine, Kew, Forbury, Caversham, Concord, Maryhill, Kenmure, Mornington, Kaikorai Valley, City Rise, Belleknowes, Roslyn, Otago, Kaikorai, Wakari, Maori Hill, Burkes, Saint Leonards, Deborah Bay, Careys Bay, Port Chalmers, Sawyers Bay, Roseneath, Broad Bay, Company Bay, Macandrew Bay, Portobello, Burnside, Green Island, Waldronville, Brighton, Westwood, Saddle Hill, Sunnyvale, Fairfield, Mosgiel, Abbotsford, Bradford, Brockville, Halfway Bush, Helensburgh, Waitati, Waikouaiti, Karitane, Seacliff, Warrington, Purakanui, Long Beach, Aramoana, Otakou, Taieri Mouth, Henley, Allanton, East Taieri, Momona, Outram, West Taieri, Waipori, Middlemarch, Hyde or any other suburb in Dunedin we could help you with a loan. We provide payday loans in Dunedin and throughout New Zealand.