Payday Loans Christchurch
With Payday loans Christchurch you are now able to apply for a fast payday loan from the comfort of your own home. In times of financial trouble when you are struggling with a cash shortfall, a fast Payday loan can be very handy. Payday loans Christchurch strives to provide the best possible loan solution that would suit your requirements and budget.
Payday loans Christchurch are safe. With our unsecured loans you don’t have to pledge any assets against your loan. When you are lined up with urgent expenses and are experiencing a cash shortage, apply for hassle-free Payday loan and get the funds deposited directly into your NZ bank account.
Easy online loan process to get up to $3000
When you need a fast, hassle free loan, Payday loans Christchurch could be your lender. Our loan application is very easy. You can complete the entire process from home by having access to the Internet or a smartphone.
- The first step is to fill in the online form through a smartphone or PC
- Submit your supporting documents and accept the loan contract
- After we have received your documents along with the completed application form, we will usually send you the decision within 60 minutes
How to qualify for Payday loans Christchurch?
To apply for a Payday loan you should meet the following criteria:
- You need to be at least 18 years old and a NZ citizen or resident currently living in New Zealand;
- You need to have been permanently employed with the same employer for at least 3 months;
- For our ‘Need A Lift’, ‘Going Places’ & ‘Moving Forward*’ loans, you need to be earning at least $350 a week (after tax) excluding government benefits;
- Your pay needs to be credited on a regular basis into your own NZ bank account that has been open for at least 3 months;
- You are not currently Bankrupt, under a No Asset Procedure or Summary Instalment Order;
- You have access to the Internet and a mobile phone.
Please note this is a guide only – in certain circumstances we may not be able to offer you a loan.
*Available solely to our Returning clients, on an invitation-only basis and are still subject to standard eligibility, lending and affordability criteria.
We give equal opportunities to people from Christchurch. If you have a steady income and are able to repay our loans, there is a good chance that your application could be approved.
Get your finances under control with Payday loans Christchurch
Payday loans Christchurch come in handy when you need extra cash to get you through. Lots of people living in Christchurch have taken financial support from us.
- No need to travel or wait in long queues as our online application process can be completed almost anywhere
- Our loan application can be accessed 24/7 for you to complete the process and submit your documents anytime
- If you have past bad credit, we may still be able to process your application. We look at your current ability to repay the loan
We help you to borrow up to $3000 ahead of your next payday. By making an application you could resolve your cash worries and get quick financial assistance.
If you are living in Christchurch and are looking a fast payday loan to pay your unexpected bills, you have come to the right place. Payday loans Christchurch enables you to apply for a loan online. You can apply from anywhere if you live in Addington, Aidanfield, Aranui, Avondale, Canterbury, Avonhead, Avonside, Barrington, Beckenham, Belfast, Bexley, Bishopdale, Bottle Lake, Brooklands, Bryndwr, Burnside, Burwood, Cashmere, Clifton, Cracroft, Dallington, Diamond Harbour, Duvauchelle, Edgeware, Fendalton, Ferrymead, Halswell, Harewood, Heathcote Valley, Hei Hei, Hillsborough, Hoon Hay, Hornby, Huntsbury, Ilam, Kennedys Bush, Linwood, Mairehau, Merivale, Moncks Bay, Mount Pleasant, Murray Aynsley Hill, New Brighton, Opawa, Papanui, Parklands, Phillipstown, Redcliffs, Redwood, Riccarton, Richmond Hill, Richmond, St Albans, St Martins, Scarborough, Shirley, Sockburn, Somerfield, Southshore, Spencerville, Spreydon, St Andrews Hill, Strowan, Sumner, Sydenham, Upper Riccarton, Wainoni, Canterbury, Waltham, Westmorland, Wigram, Woolston or any other Christchurch suburb.