We like to make applying for a loan as easy as possible for you. We do, however, have some basic criteria that you must meet if you wish to apply for a loan from us:
- You need to have been permanently employed with the same employer for at least 3 months;
- For our ‘Need A Lift’, ‘Going Places’ & ‘Moving Forward*’ loans, you need to be earning at least $350 a week (after tax) excluding government benefits;
- Your pay needs to be credited on a regular basis into your own NZ bank account that has been open for at least 3 months;
*Available solely to our Returning clients, on an invitation-only basis and are still subject to standard eligibility, lending and affordability criteria.
You must be a NZ resident or citizen, if you do not have NZ photo ID, you will need to provide a copy of your residency visa.
You must be 18 years or older, proof of this can be seen when we receive your valid photo ID along with Photo ID Selfie.
You must currently not be Bankrupt, under a Summary Instalment Order or No Asset Procedure.
Poor credit history?
Don’t worry if you have had poor credit history, the past may not affect your ability to gain a payday loan.
We focus more on your current ability to pay back the short-term, payday loan rather than your past credit history.
Please talk to our customer service team if you are concerned your credit history may affect your ability to apply for a loan with us.
When will I know if I meet the loan criteria?
Simply start filling in the application form by clicking the Apply Now button and if in the first section you get all green lights then you have met the basic criteria you need to qualify for a Payday Loan.
Meeting the basic loan criteria is essential, from there our BorroWise owls review each application on its own merits so please ensure you fill out the form correctly and truthfully so we can quickly and responsibly process your application.
Please double check all your details when submitting your application form as some of the reasons we may decline a loan include:
- Incorrect contact details
- Incorrect bank details
- Inaccurate salary declared
- Requested proof of income not provided
Complete your application online
Send supporting documents